Waynetopia - Start of a new world

Thursday, July 13, 2006

6 Months Later...

Its 1:07 am and I am fighting to keep my eyes open. Feel I better write something before I fly off for Guatemala tomorrow (or before I get stoned by some of you). It didn't really occur to me that it's already six months already until I saw my seniors off and received my juniors from the airport. Time flies. Before I know it, I'll be out of here.

Bye bye seniors....
Perhaps it first struck me that I've past the halfway point during the graduation ceremony of the seniors. Could tell that most of them were actually reluctant to leave. But still, all good things must come to an end. Bye bye guys! You guys have been fantastic seniors and it's time to pay it forward. See you all in 5 months.


Seniors' last performance....


...take a bow...


...and go nuts!

The ceremony started solemnly (and somewhat boringly), but I guess everybody goes a little bit crazy once all our bosses and supervisors left.


Estee, the name tag holder


Eric: "Wayne, help me!!!"
Me: "I can't reach you. I'm sorry!"


Go Victorians! The VJC alumni:
Michelle, Shamir, me, Lawrence & Alicia


The girls


The guys


The girls and the guys

Of course the bunch I will miss the most will the the BV cell group here, of which I am a part-time member. You guys rock!


The senders and the sendee - me and my prayer partners.


Poconos Trip

Barely a week later, we headed back to Poconos, where we skied during winter. Interesting enough, it was here where Batch 6 and Batch 7 got to know each other for the first time and it was also here where we would have our last event together - whitewater rafting.

Unfortunately I didn't capture any of our whitewater adventures on camera, just some of our candid moments.


Heading towards the river


Nacho Libre. It's amazing what lack of breakfast can do to your brains.


Carmates


Batchmates

1 Comments:

  • with you in prayer in G =D

    Wangxing

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home